Designed for kids in 4th-5th grade. Small group of up to 6-8 kids.
In this workshop, your child will have an opportunity to:
Give impromptu and prepared speeches.
Your child will learn how to confidently deliver a speech with little to no preparation, as well as structuring, practicing and revising a prepared speech.
Practice their writing skills
Writing is an important part of communication, but like other skills needs to be learned and practiced.
Learn to better organize and articulate their thoughts
Kids will learn to better organize and articulate their thoughts. They will learn and practice different styles of writing - Narrative, Persuasive, Informative and Descriptive.
Receive Individual attention, feedback, and tips
The small class size will give the kids lots of opportunities to speak and receive valuable feedback from an expert mentor who is also a published author and professional speaker.
- Session duration
- Min. no. of students per Session
- Max. no. of students per Session
- Free trial class
- Levels taught
- 60 Minutes
- 05:15 PM to 06:15 PM
- Rate per session
- Any additional fees charged?
- Additional fees per session
- Reason for additional fees
1) Total fees of $95 plus $10 for materials. All fees to be paid in full at signup.
2) Cancellation charges:
Things do come up and I understand. I do charge a cancellation fee as follows:
Up to 72 hours prior to the start date: $25
Within 72 hours prior to the start date: $25 plus $10 (material fee)
3) All material and supplies will be provided
4) Sessions charges cannot be prorated. To make it valuable for you and your child, please plan to attend all the 5 sessions of this workshop.
5) Please attend all sessions as there will be no makeup sessions.