Please review the following policies carefully to ensure the smooth operation of our English programs for your child’s benefit.
Multi-Class- Save $100 when you enroll for both Reading Comprehension and Writing classes for one student. Sibling- Save 10% on tuition fee of each additional younger child. This discount doesn’t apply to the 1st and oldest child that enrolls.
We believe in prompt communication and respond within 24 hours.
If there is anything we should know about any student in order to help them better, we encourage to be told in advance.
We use tools like Google Classroom, Google Meet, Zoom Video etc. to assist with online learning. We may introduce new tools as needed to improve learning experience for our students. Students will need to provide a Gmail account for access to some of our online tools.
▪ 100% refund until 4 weeks before first class
▪ 50% refund until 2 weeks before first class
▪ 25% refund until 1 week before first class
▪ No refunds within 1 week of first class or after start of the semester
We hold the right to freely use the student’s work as well as any photos, videos, and recordings of students & the class for our website, marketing/advertising, and training purposes.
▪ Mastery of any subject requires continuous practice. Homework reinforces the concepts learned in class and keeps students engaged between classes.
▪ Approx. 20-30 minutes of homework daily is required for best results.
▪ If your child is taking longer, it may mean that he or she may not be at the right level of our class. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns about the homework.
▪ Assigned homework should be completed on a daily basis.
▪ Parents should ensure their child adheres to the homework policy.
▪ Parents may be asked to closely monitor the homework schedule if needed.
Missed and Makeup Classes
Class schedules are fixed and no refunds, credits, or makeup classes are allowed for any missed classes. Students can access the homework via our website or Google Classroom.
Drop and Pickup for in-person classes
▪ Students must be dropped off no earlier than 5 minutes before the start of class.
▪ Students must be picked up within 5 minutes after the class end.
▪ For safety, an adult must drop or pick up the student from our front office. V
▪ Students should stay in the lobby area while waiting.
▪ Any late pickups after 5 minutes of class may incur a charge of $2 per minute.
Explore courses and timing