Dr. Mary S.
Teaching experience: 15 years
She is the brains behind the English Writing Program. A retired English educator, she has made thousands of students fall in love with English over the last 15 years. A children’s book author, cyclist, and mom of four, she loves making English meaningful through literature, figurative language, & conceptual knowledge. Her passion, in her own words, is to get the world to “read, write, appreciate history & identity.”
Education & Qualifications
- M.S. in Psychology/Education Capella University
- M.S.W. in Social Work/Education New York University
- B.A. Psychology/Education State University of New York
- Multisubject Teaching Credential, Multi/Inter-disciplinary Studies, K-8 California State University East-Bay
- Grades K-8 Multisubject Credential University of Phoenix
- English/Social Sciences Teacher: Pleasanton Unified School District, CA
- Centre Director: Huntington Learning Centre, Walnut Creek, CA.
- Private AP Tutor for Advanced Placement Courses
- Language Arts Classroom Teacher: Oak Grove Unified School District, San Jose, CA
- English Tutor/Social Sciences/SAT Prep: Nirmitee Arts, Cupertino, CA
Dr. Mary S.