Let's Spread Convenient
Refer and earn up to $50 in Talentnook cash!
I agree that I have read and consented to the terms and conditions of this referral program. I also agree to receive electronic communications from Talentnook.
Become a Part of the After-School Learning Revolution!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
Click the Send Invitation button to start inviting your friends to Talentnook.
For each friend who starts learning with Talentnook, you receive $10 in Talentnook Cash. For each friend who starts teaching as a Talentmaster, you receive $15 in Talentnook Cash.
HAVE HAPPY FRIENDS
New students will receive $5 Talentnook Cash while new Talentmasters will be able to teach their first 5 sessions for free!
Unlike other tutoring platforms, we prioritize the safety, convenience, and well-being of both students and tutors.
Share the neighborhood learning!
We connect parents of students with the same interests with each other and the relevant Talentmaster.
Talentnook is an after-school learning service that is dedicated to making learning stressless for parents, students and teachers.
We believe that tutors and students should be able to personalize their lesson curriculum to suit their interests and needs.
Our platform connects students with like-minded interests as well as possible tutors, allowing us to create a learning community.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All registrations are validated after the user either enrolls in a lesson or teaches their first session. Processing of Talentnook Cash is done upon validation.
- Please find your Talentnook Cash in your Talentnook profiles.
- Talentmasters may redeem Talentnook Cash against the service fee of a lesson while Parents may redeem Talentnook Cash against the lesson fee.
- Talentnook Cash will expire 90 days after validation and cannot be redeemed after expiry.
- Only one referral code can be applied per new Talentnook user registered.
- Maximum 5 referrals.
- You cannot refer someone who has previously been registered with Talentnook and/or siblings of students previously enrolled. Parents cannot refer their own children.
- Talentnook shall be the sole entity responsible for determining validity.