Blog Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor to the Talentnook Blog!
Our goal is to publish meaningful articles, guides, and resources that will really make an impact on readers – and we need your help and expertise!
Why Write for Us?
By helping us out with our blog, you’ll be sharing your expertise with potential students and families browsing the website, plus you’ll earn extra exposure as a writer! Published blog posts are also shared on our social media channels, and select articles will be used in email marketing campaigns.
Guest Blog Guidelines
- Aim for a length of 900-1,200 words. We can work with you on longer articles or dividing the article into parts (some topics may call for this).
- Do NOT write in the first person using words like “I,” “me,” or “my.” Instead, write from the standpoint of an educational and authoritative resource on the topic.
- Articles must be your original work and not published elsewhere on the web.
- Our Editorial Team reserves the right to edit your article, including grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- At the end of the published post, we’ll mention your name, designation and one link to your personal site
Writing Your Article
- Write to an audience keeping parents and students of all ages in mind.
- Keep your paragraphs short and break the article into easily-digestible sections (use subheadings to stay organized).
- Include “extras” when applicable. If you are able to provide additional learning tools such as audio files, YouTube links, or images/charts to enhance the post, we encourage you to do so. If you have ideas for additional media but aren’t sure how to execute them, please let us know so we can work with you!
- Stay positive! Readers should feel inspired to book lessons and learn more.
- Double-check your work. As a guest writer, we’re relying on you to be an expert in your field. Please double-check your work BEFORE you submit to make sure there are no informational errors.
How to Submit Your Article
Email your draft in the form of a word file or a google doc link on the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Guest Blog Submission”
Published posts will appear on the Talentnook Blog. We promote all articles on our social media accounts, and our top articles are also featured in email campaigns and additional promotions.
The approved article will be published within 7-10 days. When we’ve published your article, we’ll give you the link for where to find it. We encourage you to promote your post on your social channels so that students can see it!
**Please keep in mind that acceptance of the guest blog is determined by the subject covered in the article and the overall quality of the article.